When instructed by your Dayton PC Repair Service Representative, please use the Remote Support link below to begin your remote session and follow the instructions below.
If you are trying to request support and have not yet talked with a Service Representative, please dial (937) 660-4819 or visit the Contact Page. Thank you.
- Download the Remote Support tool.
- If asked to allow the download, click “Yes” or “Save“.
- Once the file has downloaded, run the program (DPRremote.exe).
- If asked to allow the program to run, click “Run“, “Yes” or “OK“.
- When the program starts, click the “Start” button on the “Allow Remote Connections” tab.
- Provide the “Your ID” number and “Password” to your technician.
- When prompted, you will need to allow the technician to access your computer by clicking on the “Allow” button.
- Dayton PC Repair will now be able to remotely control your computer…